Sunday, December 6, 2009

engagement photos are IN!

Last week, Kevin and I received an e-mail directing us to our online engagement photos. A few days later, I jumped with glee when the copyright free disc arrived in my PO. I began editing, cropping, and perfecting the shots. I have to admit, when I first looked through them, I wasn't loving them...it took a few flips through to realize, "yes, Amber, there are some great shots in here!" I need photo therapy. It's so hard to give up control of something I LOVE to do myself. Even though my initial reaction was weary, I am now at a place where I can say, they are perfect, and Laura managed to capture our love in a way we cannot do with a tripod and remote! Here are a few of our favorites, hope you like them too!

4 comments:

Linda said...

You are a control freak! Love the pictures. My favorite is the first one!

Kristi Kuhl said...

Love 'em

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures! I remember not feeling pleased with mine at first either, but now I absolutely love them!

Auntie Dana said...

We love the photos...

we love Amber & Kevin!