Wednesday, March 10, 2010

it's the end...

Well, I'm a bit sad to say this, but I fear my beach preacher days are over. One chapter of my life closed and many more opening up. To those of you faithful readers: thanks so much for your love and support. My journey to California was one of the most tranformational times of my life, and I am grateful to people there and those around the country and world praying for me during that time. Please direct your prayers now to the adventure that is in front of Kevin and I. For those of you who want to keep reading the latest, we have started a wedding blog to keep our guests (and others who we wish we could invite) informed on the details of our upcoming nuptial. For privacy reasons, we are only sharing the website with those who we personally know and trust, so if you are interested in Chapter 2, comment with your e-mail address, and I'll send you the link. Happy to share our journey with you! God Bless!

4 comments:

tjackson80 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi Kuhl said...

I would love to be updated about the wedding blog kuhlk@csp.edu

Linda said...

Already checking it regularly. So sad that beachpreacher will be no more but great things are on the way. I love you Amber.

Auntie Dana said...

"All good things must come to an end." Love you! Miss you! Again, Congratulations and Best Wishes to you and Kevin upon your Wedding! God has amazing blessings in store for your lives together and individually!! Greg & I can hardly wait to see the miracles unfold! :-))