Tuesday, November 10, 2009

engagement photos

Kevin and I have been super excited for our photo shoot with Laura Ivanova (our wedding photographer). Our plan was to shoot in October, but because of the snow, we had to wait until today. I can't wait to share the photos with you. As soon as we see a few of them, you will!!! 3 weeks to wait. That's the part about having another photographer that I don't like. Oh well...I'm sure they'll be sweet when we see them! It was definitely a strange experience being on the other side of the camera. Laura did a great job of helping get our natural expressions. Here's a photo to show the color swatch/shoe/jewelry choices we went with for the shoot! :)Kevin also brought me these amazingly adorable flowers last night. He thought the purplish color looked much like our sangria wedding colors. Isn't he cute? They're adorable!

3 comments:

Amy said...

How sweet of Kevin!! I am excited to see the pictures, I know you will look beautiful in all of them!! Love you

Kelly said...

I cant wait to see the pictures!!!
I am sure that they are wonderful.
Love you

Linda said...

Bet Kevin looked adorable in those red shoes and jewelry! ;-) Can't wait to see the pics.