Monday, November 2, 2009

so sorry

My goodness, where have the past few weeks gone? I'm so sorry I haven't written in weeks! Safe to say, life is too darn busy! I've been absolutely swamped with school, work, photo shoots, weddings, wedding planning (updates coming on all of that), trips home, a trip to Chicago for a funeral, did I mention school and work? UGH! Too much. We finally passed midterm here, and I am seriously counting down the days until my California visitors Kelly and Amy come to see me! At that time, school will be over for the semester, and only 4 more credits will separate me and graduation. YES! Amy, Kevin and I made this video especially for you the other night while we were eating our own version of Rascals in my room. We're always thinking about you!

What else? Oh, I won 3rd place in a photo contest and my prize was a flip video camera. Super awesome. I am so used to taking photos, I never really think to use it, but I'm trying to get better at it. Kevin's mom brought home a whole bunch of awesome clothes from Kevin's grandma's house last week, so we went over and played dress up in her many mink coats, and sweet boots! I'm also on the hunt for a sweet brooch for wedding purposes. Anyone have one? Rhinestones only...no colored stones or animal brooches please! Looking for "something borrowed"! :)
We had a wild showing of winter last week when massive snowflakes came plummeting from the sky. I got out of town as fast as I could to try and beat the nasty drivers. Two days later, it was fall again. Funny how that goes. I've had 20 photo shoots in the last two weeks. The most in the history of my small business. Some people had chattering teeth in their portraits, but they all managed to come out ok. Here are a few shots of my life lately. I promise to update more often. Missing California today, yesterday, likely, tomorrow. What's new?
Oh, and one last thing. I ate seven slices of toast with butter today. What can I say? I'm a carb maniac! :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Driving and videoing???? Brings tears to my eyes to actually see you and hear you. I miss you! Girls are SOOOO excited about coming!

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the videos!!! I was thinking last week if you were going to need more teriyaki...I guess you answered that for me!! Thank you so much for the video about the weather....now I have an idea of what I need to pack...because you know I am already packing!!!! I love you ASML!!!!!! I cant wait til Dec 18!!!!!

Kelly said...

LOVED The videos!!! I am so excited for the snow!!!

It was so good to be able to see you and hear you in the videos - however, I dont think its legal to drive while videoing - slightly dangerous, but much appreciated.

I Love you and Miss you.
Cant wait till Dec 18th!!!
See you soon