Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 brides!

I definitely just saw three brides in two days. Yesterday I shot my best wedding ever (by standards of photography). The bride wore a gold dress, and they first saw each other at the groom's family apple orchard in Worthington. What a stunning day, bride, and great chance to see a whole bunch of Worthington folks. They're all getting so old! :) I even lucked out and stopped by at Randy & Amy's house and got a chance to see the whole Shirbroun crew together! What a blast!

Today I had a bride in Lake Okabena, in her wedding dress!! She was a blast. Then another bride went out into the country with me and let me get some awesome woodsy photos of her! Great photos lately! What a joy! Now, I'm back up in the cities and ready for week two! Let the fun begin!

No comments: