Tuesday, September 8, 2009

last first day

Senior year has arrived. All the students are back on campus, chapel was full this morning as we watched the faculty parade around in their academic gowns, and parking spaces are few. Back to school with 2/3 strangers! I'm determined to keep a positive attitude about this!

Great news: I found out I get to blog for Luther Seminary (and get paid for it), so if you want to read more about my day to day happenings, check out http://lifeatluther.blogspot.com/! Sorry to say this blog may suffer a bit as a result. Imagine all the money I could've made last year with my over 200 posts! AH!

I had my first class of my senior year: contemporary and alternative worship. Maybe I'll have some good stuff to share following such a cont/alt internship experience.

Mollie, Kate, Hannah, and I went out for our reunion meal at Applebee's. I accidentally squirted Mollie in the eye with my lemon wedge. Oops...Sorry! It was great to catch up and talk about the hopes and anxieties of the coming year! We can do it!! Oh, I saw a deer twice today. The same one. Two hours apart. Sweet, huh?

1 comment:

Amy said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting you get paid to do something you like doing! Have a great SENIOR YEAR!! I will start a countdown for you!!