Friday, September 11, 2009

my home sweet home

Well, just like that the first week of school is over. Thanks to Labor Day, I didn't have my 8 hours of classes on Monday...NICE! I got a taste for the rest of them though. Looks to be a great semester. A few highlights from the week:

1. I got a job in Seminary Relations working with Jenny (the head philanthropic advisor). She is a joy to work with so far, and I can't wait to learn about donors and endowment funds!

2. My apartment is finally taking shape. I have most everything in order and I love it. Here are a few pictures so you can get an idea of what it looks like! The first photo shows what you see when you walk in. My bedroom is on the right, the living space is on the left! Visitors are welcomed!

It's crazy how busy it's been. When I'm not in class, I'm working, editing pictures, reading, and writing papers. Back to the grind of school! I'll talk to you all in May when it's all over! :(

5 comments:

ellencp1 said...

What a cute apartment you have Amber! Is this housing on campus? Do you share your apartment with anyone?

Lynda said...

Looks cute Amber. Nice job decorating!

Kelly said...

Visitors are coming in DECEMBER!!! Cant Wait!

Karishma said...

You've always done such a great job with decorating your place and giving it that special touch! :) Love it!

Linda said...

It's so cute Amber! You definitely have a flare for decorating, picture taking, hair, clothes....friendship. I love you and miss you.