Sunday, August 9, 2009

11 miles

Kevin and I ran 11 miles. Well we walked some of it. Let's just say the training for the Twin Cities Marathon is killing me. Mark my words: this will be my first and last marathon. Unless I don't finish...then I'll have to try again to redeem myself. Let's hope it doesn't come down to that.

We were dead after we got back from the run, but that didn't stop us from tromping over to the Minneapolis Uptown Art Fair. One of the largest in the nation. Walking and more walking. How about we get off our feet for a few minutes? :) Even if we were tired, it was worth the exhaustion to see it. There were so many awesome artists. Jewelry, wood, drawing, painting, photography, sculpture. They award winners in each category, and I'd say the judges did a good job. All that art makes me want to do something crafty. Then, we stopped in this little shop that was open and I bought a henna kit. I've always wanted to draw henna on myself, so that's my mission for tomorrow. Oh yeah, and to work on my approval essay. We'll see which one actually happens! I vote for the crafty one!

No comments: