Wednesday, August 12, 2009

two tidbits

Two things:

1. Kevin picked up a sweet 50mm fixed lens for me today. I wanted to give it a try to see if I'd like it. Here's a picture of my finished (no more orange) henna so you can see what an incredible job it does with foreground and background blur. And it's so great with detail work. If you look close on the left side of my band, you can see the stripes of Madison's bedroom walls on it.

2. We went down to Gustavus to talk to the catering service lady. She knows the Lieser's, loves them, and loves the idea of working with us too! We're pumped. Oh, and she secretly gave us permission to take down the Gustavus banners and said she wouldn't charge us the $300 to take them down as long as we put them back up when we were done. Awesome lady! We love the space in Alumni Hall, hardwood floors, high ceiling, baby grand piano. From the looks of it, campus is going to be in full colorful bloom next August. We're so thrilled!

1 comment: