Saturday, August 1, 2009

mighty muscle moving morning!

In less than two hours my family and Kevin's family had everything of mine moved out of homes and storage and into my two bedroom suite in Stub Hall. I lived here my first year and absolutely loved it. Fortunately now, I have a bedroom, living room, walk in pantry big enough to hold a twin sized bed, and my own bathroom! It's great. Unorganized, but great. A big thank you to everyone for their muscles and time. I'd probably still be working on it had it not been for your help! I had to run off to a wedding as soon as we were done and had a blast celebrating with a bride who I hadn't seen in 10 years! The most photogenic and smiley couple to date! Here are some before pictures. I'll share more when it's finished!
my bedroom with walk in closet!

Holly and Mom on my full sized couch!

Would you call this second room a pantry? Huge!

Living room/office

3 comments:

tjackson80 said...

wow. your new digs look good!

LisaP said...

Wow! That is bigger than my own house! Enjoy.

Auntie Dana said...

Even with all of that room you are gonna miss the wildlife at Bill and Jane's...