Monday, August 10, 2009

holy henna

Ever since going dress shopping at the Wedding Shoppe, I can't stop thinking about dresses. So, I made an appointment to go there again tonight, and was thrilled to have both Andrea and Molly come and be part of it. I probably tried on 15 more dresses, and it still came down to the same three as last time. I even tried on jewelry this time. Now...do I want to be vintage, sexy, or traditional? Those are the three types of dresses we're dealing with! Andrea was a champ and tried on probably close to 30 different bridesmaid dresses, and we definitely found a few awesome ones to choose from. Their dress selection there is massive!! Now I have to decide on mine so we can proceed with bridesmaid dresses.

Oh, and the vote for being crafty won. I drew my henna on today. I just doodled all over. Not sure if certain shapes have different meanings, but I just channeled my inner wanna-be henna artist and went to town. It started black like mud, then I washed it off and it looks orange right now, but hopefully it'll darken overnight. I'm glowing for all the wrong reasons!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks pretty cool to me... Very Artsy!

Linda said...

Nice henna! But...where's the engagement ring? Did you do that french mani yourself? Looks nice! :-)

Amber said...

I had to take it off to draw the henna on...but you notice I left space for it! :) Yes, I did the mani myself. My nails are ridiculously long right now...not sure why, but they're sure fun to paint!

Karishma said...

I LOVE henna! And I love that you love it too!!!! :)