Thursday, April 23, 2009

forecast: windy with sun

It was a beautiful day in Worthington! Windy, but warm. We spent most of the day outside. Presley had preschool, so we got to watch Madison all morning. A mini photo shoot, and a nap, and Presley was back. On the swing set, trampoline, watching Presley and Madison in the Barbie jeep. Entertaining! Presley opened her own beauty shop/tattoo parlor while I was home and did some lovely work on my neck, foot, and wrist. This girl has talent! Our time was cut short at home as we had to get back to the cities to pick up Pastor Bob. That's right, my stalker supervisor flew to MN the weekend I was there! Said he had some 'speaking gig' SURE! :)

On our way rejoicing...just kidding, we stopped in Mankato for supper at Chipotle with my dad and Karishma! KK showed up wearing the exact same color scheme as me. Great minds think alike! When I showed up, the screaming, hugging and laughter filled the patio area. We enjoyed a yummy meal, a photo shoot in the Chipotle parking lot, and lots and lots of hugs. By the time we left the patio was empty. Gee...were we that loud?

A trip through St. Peter, my first taste of Dairy Queen in 8 months, and back to the cities we went! Bob's plane got in an hour late, so I sent Kevin to pick him up at 12:30 a.m. We're all sleeping at Dave and Lynda's because we have an early morning appointment with David Lose at seminary. Nighty night!

1 comment:

Karishma said...

Great minds do think alike! :) I still can't believe all that screaming and hugging!! :) Definitely one of the more joyous reunions I can remember!!

Also, It's hard to imagine that we indulged in a photo shoot that took place in a parking lot!!

There's one thing I know for sure though, I may be allergic or something to grass. Ever since we sat down on that grass, I was itching until I got home and took a second shower!!

And yes, I think we there that loud! LOL! But I loved every minute :)

That picture you have of us is mucho cute!!! Thanks for the mention :) Even though I don't have facebook right now, I hope to see some those when I come back soon!

Miss you babe. Loves!!!