Tuesday, April 28, 2009

news of goodness

Three pieces of good news:

1. My Canon 50D arrived in the mail today. Cam-cam has been slowly fading lately, so I decided it was necessary to get a new one. After manually focusing and missing half the shots I wanted while being home last week, my decision to make the purchase was confirmed. It's one sweet machine! It's finally time to say goodbye to cam-cam. In honor of her 3 years of hard work, here's the best picture she ever took. Mind you, I'm in the picture on the far right, so really Heather Knigge gets all the props for taking it. Six Flags, St. Louis, MO. College mission trip with some wonderful students from St. Matthews!

2. I'm now a published author. I was asked to write for the Concord (Luther Seminary's school newspaper) about my internship experience in relation to the eighth commandment. You can view it here if you'd like to see it.
3. Lastly, a member of our congregation took my computer and did a complete gut job on it. As a result, it's finally working at lightning fast speed. What a great day!

1 comment:

Karishma said...

congratulations on a great article! very honest, loved it :)