Monday, March 16, 2009

birthday month

Monday Monday. Na na na na na na. So good to me. Na na na na na na.

I slept in this morning. Sunday tired me out. Maybe my day off should be on Monday. Meetings most of the afternoon, and supper with the girls to look forward to got me through my day.

Alicia, Kelly, & Amy took me out to P.F. Chang's for my birthday supper tonight. We got complimentary lettuce wraps (so good), so I ordered it for my meal as well. It was a wonderful time to be with friends and celebrate. We continued the celebration at Penguin's after with froyo. I'm slowly being recharged. Thanks to my dear friends for helping me with that.

FYI, let's celebrate birthday months. That way it doesn't go by so quickly. Any takers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amber, What are those purple things?