Friday, February 6, 2009

30 factoids

I wrote this for facebook and figured it may as well be my post for the day. Enjoy.

1. ESFJ = evangelist. God created me this way for a reason. Learning how to tap into my gifts.

2. I could see Kevin everyday for the next 100 years and I don't think I'd get sick of him. I'm lucky to be in love with someone who inspires me as much as he does.

3. I'm convinced that God had Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd in mind for me when I began to think about internship. I love it here. And, God knew how much growth would happen in me while being away from home.

4. Goodwill is (hands down) my favorite place to shop.

5. I like to be creative. Picture taking, jewelry making, crafts, sewing. I'm a Martha Stewart wanna-be.

6. I am addicted to blogging. I get tired of writing by hand, and it provides me the chance to think and write very quickly.

7. My closet is color coded, papers filed, and things tidy. I'm a bit anal.

8. Gossip used to excite me, but now I'm really over it. Go to the source and please leave me out.

9. I tried out for American Idol two years ago, and really really wish I would've made it. I secretly want to be famous. I sing and whistle all the time in public just hoping to be discovered.

10. My love language is 'gifts.' It was spoken the loudest to me this week by Andrea when I received an awesome card in the mail! :)

11. I tan really easy.

12. Sea lions, opossums, raccoons, and skunks scare me. I am slowly becoming fond of dolphins.1

3. My camera "cam cam" goes with me everywhere, and gets used a lot. So much so, I think her shutter button is about to stop working. :(

14. I think I want to be a pastor. Pastor Bob & Beth Schulze, Dr. Karen Boubel, and Pastor Bob Rognlien have been my greatest mentors in life. Thanks to their influence, I keep pressing on.

15. I fulfilled one of my lifelong dreams this year when I learned how to surf.

16. Sometimes I speak the truth to a fault. I tend to be the one who says the hard things because I value honesty in others.

17. One of my favorite days was the day I found out I was going to be an auntie. And now some of my favorite days are the ones where I actually get to be one in person.

18. My whole life I've had performance anxiety. But it's slowly getting better. Good thing I want to be a preacher.

19. I drive a VW Beetle. Her name is Vera West.

20. After spending the last 5 months in California, I'm ready to live out here for the rest of my life.

21. If I could wear a dress every day of the year, I would, because they make me feel pretty.

22. Steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, ice cream. All I need to survive.

23. I don't like being told what to do. Which is why I get so annoyed when someone shushes me.

24. I have a Batman belly button ring.

25. Divorce makes me sad. Especially when I hear about high school or college classmates who didn't last more than a couple of years.

26. I'll admit I'm materialistic when it comes to clothes, jewelry, and shoes. I don't pay much for them, but I have way too many of them.

27. Extroverted by design, introverted by preference. I enjoy being alone and am learning the power of listening. Though my favorite memories lately have included other people (especially my love).

28. I watch videos of my nieces on my phone almost every night before I go to bed because I miss them terribly.

29. Kevin calls me "dove" and I am terrified of birds.

30. Three goals in life: share the Good News of Christ with confidence, write a book, and record a CD.

No comments: