Tuesday, February 24, 2009

me? a model?

As promised, here are some of the pictures from my photo session with Sarah. Kelly and I did some buddy pictures at the park, then we went up to Wayfarer's Chapel for my individual session. I got to change outfits, hairstyles, and accessories. It was quite fun. This was a product shot...for ripped arms (and jeans)! You can buy them at your nearest sporting goods store! :)

Today the ITF, Bob, and I finished our 6 month evaluations. It was a great time to talk about progress and talk about goals for the remainder of my time here. 4 months to go. I had a super productive day today: wrote an Ash Wednesday litany, a synopsis for the Easter series, sermon prep for March 8, sent out about 100 e-mails, and enjoyed a free lunch courtesy of another movie crew. BBQ ribs, corn on the cob, and ice cream. YUM!

Today is the last day of my plateau diet. I am officially giving up ice cream for Lent. I expect to drop 5 pounds by next week by cutting out this major source of sugar from my diet. So, for a last hooray, Amy and I headed down to the new froyo spot called Yogurt Island. You pay by the ounce. I managed to get 9 ounces of froyo, so--$3.60. The whole do it yourself thing got a little out of hand! I got cheesecake, bubbleyum, and raspberry tart. All so yummy. Amy is taking on a Lent project by working out everyday. Between the two of our Lent promises, we're bound to shed a few pounds! Two more days until Hannah arrives, and ten days until the troops arrive. This is going to be such a fabulous time of visitors! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your looking so cute in all these pictures...Love, Mom
xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

forgot to say...Mom said..hahaha