Wednesday, February 18, 2009

going out of beadness

After a super busy Sunday, I took a few hours yesterday to rest. The office was closed. So, I went to a bead store that was going out of business, and stocked up on new beads. When I got home, I couldn't help but get started on my creations, so I cranked out two necklaces, with matching earrings and rings. What fun! I'm happy to commission my jewelry making abilities if there's an outfit you are seeking accessories for. Just let me know! :)

Then I worked on my Jacob's Well Bible study, and finished it in about 2.5 hours. Believe it or not, this is fast for me. More work to do on it tonight, but I'm happy with it at this point. It really does help get the preaching juices flowing when you have to do a Bible study on it 4 days before. No procrastinating for me.

Tonight Alicia and I went yet another froyo shop called Penguins. It was my first time, so of course we had to break out the camera and get a picture of it. Luckily for us, there were a few awesome props there for our using. Gigantic ice cream cones and stuffed penguins! This place was as good as Pinkberry, and half the price! Highly recommended! There are two more froyo spots I need to hit up before I leave here. They're the kind where you pump your own froyo out of the machine and pay by the ounce (or in my case, by the pound). This could be dangerous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun...and your do good work too.

Anonymous said...

That set you made is sure pretty. Isn't Mother's Day coming soon. HAHA!!!