Friday, January 2, 2009

auntiephoto.com

Are my nieces adorable or what? Gosh, I'm blessed to have little girls to take pictures of. Presley is the biggest poser under the sun. She loves to create her own pose, choose props, and lights up the frame with her energy. Madison is a little different. She screamed and refused almost every picture. I got a few shots, but will have to work more special magic on her next time. Presley even got a chance to take some pictures, and ordered Kevin and I around as she set our pose. I'm rubbing off on her! YES!

My mom and Paul invited Kevin and I over for supper tonight. More meat and potatoes! Again, YES! My mom's cooking is just what I need at times. Nothing too foofy, just the good stuff. Thank God for mom!

We got an urgent message from Presley and Holly during supper: "Smoothies 9:30 my house. Be there." So we made sure to get back in time and were greeted by a very concerned 4 year old. "Daddy was going to make me lay down and rest (meaning: go to sleep), and you weren't here yet for smoothies." How relieved she must have been to see us pull up. I do what I can to promote late night sugar rushes for children!

No comments: