Tuesday, January 6, 2009

damn

For these reasons:

1. I gained a pound over Christmas (though really, considering all the cookies I had, I'm a wee bit thankful!)
2. The garage door got locked from the inside, so (without a door) Bill had to cut a window out of the garage door to get into it.
3. A fuse popped leaving me in the dark all day because I couldn't find the fuse box (outside).
4. I found out Good Shepherd isn't taking another intern next year due to financial reasons.
5. I'm the most congested I've ever been. During my meeting with Bob, each time I swallowed, the pressure in my ears got progressively more intense. Only standing up or chewing gum for the first 15 seconds provided relief. I've gone through close to 100 tissues today resulting in a chapped nose, cheeks and mouth from the cheap tissues.
6. I had to miss growth group tonight because of it.
7. I'm still not done with Jacob's Well, and I need to go to bed.
8. My hot forehead and shaky body has me a bit worried...so, tomato soup it is. Pray for me.
9. If I can't get my act in gear by tomorrow night, I won't be able to go snowboarding. AHH!
10. I'm alive. So, I'm done complaining now. Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hugs* get well soon!