Thursday, January 1, 2009

tinkerbell land

Boooo...I've got a cold. So, looks like we're not playing out in the snow today. I've been popping Zicam all week, and it's not helping! Grr! Kevin's getting it too. The whole family is coughing and sniffling. At least we're all in it together! :)

Fortunately, I'm still on CA time. I slept in until 12:30 today. We hung out at home until loading up the car and heading to Iowa. Don't ask. Ok, you can ask. Swimsuits on, floaties packed, 6 towels...Kevin and I piled in the trunk of the Trailblazer and we headed down to Bridges Bay, an indoor water park in Okoboji, IA. Presley and Madison had a blast! My favorite spot was under the mushroom fountain. "Tinkerbell land" as Presley named it. What a great place to be. Sliding, floating, jumping, and splashing the night away! We stayed in the water until our fingers got wrinkly! A trip through the McDonald's drive through for some McFlurries, and we were on our way back home. I'm gonna kick this cold yet!

No comments: