Tuesday, June 30, 2009

planet bride

I have a strange feeling this blog might turn into a wedding planning blog. Sorry if that's not what you're interested in reading...but I can't help it. Unlike most women, when Kevin and I got engaged, the next morning I woke up thinking, "I haven't thought about anything! No plans, colors, venue, food, people." Most girls have their weddings planned before they even meet a guy. My dreams since I was a kid have changed a little, so on planet bride (yes, I'm now living on it), I'm behind. Yikes.

So, Kevin and I went and sat down today with a former co-worker of mine to talk photography. Next to our wedding worship, this is the next most important thing in my mind. After talking to him I realized I'm definitely not charging enough for my photography. He's expensive! We're not planning an extravagant wedding, but cutting corners on photography is not an option. I headed back home today to babysit the little ladies tomorrow, but got a chance to swing through Mankato and see Karishma & my dad.

When I got back to Worthington, I was greeted by two crazy little girls who were excited to see Auntie. They were playing outside. After bath time, Madison got some wild rides in a box, they got baths and dressed up in matching jammies, and it was smoothie time! I haven't had this much fun abiding since the womb!

No comments: