Wednesday, November 19, 2008

he's coming!

Visitor #2 is on his way! I'm watching the flight plan online while trying to write a sermon. Right now he looks to be somewhere over Sioux Falls, SD. his plane got here early last time, so I have to keep an eye on the site so I'm not late to go get him. Luckily, I got lots done before he got in the air, because now I have no chance when it comes to focusing! We have lots of fun things planned for his time here. Chocolate chip pancakes and Chipotle are a must!

I'm sitting in my office. Kevin sent me a package last week with a pair of ear plugs in it, and I had no idea what they'd be for. Now I know. I have them stuck deep in my ears, so I can't be even more distracted by the office staff and visitors who pop in occasionally. I'm leaving in 3 hours to go pick him up! Gotta keep working on this sermon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the time together...you deserve a break

Auntie Dana said...

It was great to finally meet Kevin tonight! Make time for romance and exploring. Can hardly wait for Friday's supper...I'll be sure to get tarter sauce ;)

tjackson80 said...

what were the ear plugs for?