Friday, November 28, 2008

i'm (full) day

Incase you don't watch Wheel of Fortune, I'll explain the title of this blog. Before and After is a category which uses one middle word that can be used in both phrases. Get it?

I spent this morning doing all the cleaning and laundry that have been neglected for the last 3 weeks. Wow, does it feel good so sweep, mop, and spray for spiders. I was invited to the Luhmann's for Thanksgiving lunch. All the good stuff, including Nestle Tollhouse pie! AH! So good. I'm lucky to have received tons of invitations to Thanksgiving meals. I did what was fair: agreed to the first invitation. We played some fun games and browsed the black Friday ads. I had to leave their house early to go pick up my dad from the airport.

Perfect timing: I pulled into the airport as he walked out. It was super slick. We tried getting to the beach quick before the sun set, but we missed it. This was my dad's second time out to CA (the first time was in 1970-something!) We walked out on the Mahattan Pier and then came home to have a lovely supper with the Long's. Some games followed, my computer cord started sparking (I gotta get a new computer), and then I spent the rest of the evening doing Christmas card and photo orders. I don't know how many more I can get done before the 25th. That's my day in a nutshell. Sounds like dad wants to see all California has to offer tomorrow--I better get to bed. Peace out.

No comments: