Tuesday, October 21, 2008

another tribute

Have you all met Kevin yet? He's my love. I would like to take a moment and tell you some fun factoids about him:

1. He goes by the name "chinchilla."
2. He's adorable (as you can see from this photo).
3. He eats healthy food when there's junk food within arms reach (example: Me: "Hey Kev, I'm making chocolate chip pancakes, would you like one?" Kev: "Can you put blueberries in mine instead?")
4. He's an only child.
5. He's an incredible songwriter/guitarist.
6. He has run 3 marathons.
7. He's 5'5", the perfect size for ME!
8. He talks more than I do. Bless him for giving my vocals a rest!
9. He grew up in St. Paul.
10. He'd wear shoes for 50 years if I didn't buy him new ones.
11. He likes to read.
12. He's allergic to animals with hair.
13. He speaks French & Spanish!
14. He often talks to strangers--a total evangelist!
15. He sucks at ski-ball (I have yet to lose!)
16. He's addicted to Diet Coke.
17. He's a pastorman.
18. He's an awesome tennis player, and beats me everytime!
19. He puts extra fuzz on my heart.
20. He's my love.

Well, now you know 20 more things than you once did. Lucky me. Kev is picking me up from the airport when I fly home and then taking me directly to the arms of my nieces! This is the end of my tribute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We like him too!!
Love,
The Rouths