Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sermon alert!

For those of you who have been waiting to hear my first sermon online, it's now available on the LCGS website. Just scroll down to the "Light-Bringer" sermon. This is the first of 5 sermons which make reference to the Ephesians 4: 7 & 11 text: "But to each of us was given grace according to the measure of Christ's gift. The gifts he gave were that some would be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers."

Warning: I did the whole first part without a manuscript, therefore, my use of the word "like" got a little out of control! I've been praying that God removes this word from my vocabulary by this Sunday! Southern California has not been positively influencing my vocab! But, I have become a little more extemporaneous, so that's a plus! Enjoy!

No comments: