Friday, October 24, 2008

one two three...break!

Since I am kicking some major butt on this sermon of mine, I am stopping to fill you in on a few exciting things:

1. I am going home in 5 days!
2. Presley doesn't like pirates, so I may be stuck wearing that silly Super woman costume. :(
3. I bought a plane ticket home for Christmas! $350. That's the lowest it's been in a long while, so I went for it. Watch, tomorrow it'll drop to $200. I am flying the red-eye on Christmas Day. Kevin gets to pick me up at 6:00 a.m. Lucky duck! 9 days of MN winter! YIPPEE!
4. My room managed to stay clean today!
5. I ate the last Lean Cuisine meal today, and am getting some different healthy food at the store tomorrow. (It's never a good idea to buy 10 frozen meals at once--no matter how good the deal is.)
6. Holly informed me that I'm taking Presley to preschool on the day of their Halloween carnival, so I get to stay and play with the kids if I want to.
7. Both my family and the Bergesons are pumped about taking new family photos while I'm home. So, another mission before my flight on Wednesday: find a sweet/festive red shirt.
8. My sermon is going way better this time than last! SUCCESS!

Alright, back to business. Love you all!

No comments: