Monday, October 20, 2008

MY auntie

This one goes out to the ones I love! I just got off the phone with Presley. Apparently, she's been telling everyone "I'm going trick-or-treating with MY auntie!" And she's right! I'm so excited! 9 days to go! She asked me what I'm going to dress up as. My costume choices are quite limited. I want to dress up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, but can't afford a $40 costume right now, so I may go with the usual Batman costume and be done with it. Though, a lady from GS said she has a Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz costume that I could borrow, so that's in the running as well. I asked Presley if she had ever seen that movie. She had no idea what I was talking about. I'm getting old.

Just talking to her on the phone got me so excited to go home. I'm trying to stay focused on the things I need to get done here this week. My stomach is still feeling yucky. Nothing has stayed down today, not even water. My energy level is at a -6. I spent 3 hours in a worship planning meeting today, but I could've just as well been on another planet; all I could think about was how much work I had to get done before Sunday. I'm teaching Jacob's Well this Wednesday, and prep for that is taking way longer than I anticipated. Not to mention that I haven't even started my sermon for Sunday. My stomach hurts right now even thinking about it. I gotta work on my multi-tasking skills. Ok, no more pouting...back to work!

1 comment:

J, H, P, M, and M Sieve said...

Auntie,

We can't wait to see you in just 9 days! Get your Batman costume ready! I can't wait to be a cheerleader. Did I tell you Madison is going to be Minnie Mouse! Love you!

Presley