Thursday, December 4, 2008

odd day

Can you believe all these odd things happened in one day?

1. Started the morning off with a mint m&m pancake with whipped cream. I'm copyrighting this one!
2. Stayed home for the 2nd morning in a row in an attempt to get rid of my cold. 1 kleenex every 4 minutes.
3. Got my Bible study for Sunday done on Thursday.
4. Tested a strand of Christmas lights. Took 30 minutes to hang one strand. When they were up, only 1/2 of them worked. So, I stepped off the ladder and ripped them all down.
5. Found a sweet pair of board shorts at Goodwill and a new long sleeved rash guard.
6. Had a moment of complete frustration/sadness and needed to talk to someone. Hannah called.
7. Went to rinse my nose with salt water, and dropped my favorite "buenos dias" cup on the floor--it shattered into a million pieces. :(

I can only hope tomorrow is a little more normal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder where one would have gotten the idea for mint M&M
pancakes. Kudo's to you. Dad

Anonymous said...

hummm...Mint M&M pancakes?

hannahgjohnson said...

I'm glad we connected yesterday, and I hope today brings more joy.

You are WONDERFUL!

love HGJ